1. We conduct community health education on mode of transmission and prevention of viral hepatitis.
2. Free viral hepatitis screening in communities, especially underserved communities.
3. Referral of viral hepatitis reactive clients to health facilities.
4. We also facilitate the referral of the clients to the health facilities, through provision of transport cost where the client seems to have financial challenges; and we communicate with the health workers in the identified health facilities to ensure clients have easy access to services.
5. Collaborated with Chagro-Caretrust to mark the World Hepatitis Day for year 2014 and 2015 in Taraba State.
6. Community outreaches to provide integrated health care services including viral hepatitis screening.
7. Counseling and testing of pregnant women for HIV and viral hepatitis.
8. Referral of pregnant women of antenatal care.