1. Conduct of sensitisation o Hepatitis in the community, schools and religious institutions.
2. Routine screenings for Hepatitis B and C in the above – mentioned settings.
3. Vaccination against Hepatitis B and C for those who tested negative.
4. Linkage ot care and support for Hepatitis B positive patients.
5. Coordination of other civil society organisations working on Hepatitis in Kwara State.
6. Production of Information Education and Communication materials on Hepatitis for the use of the community.
7. Other Hepatitis elimination related activities.